On-Site Self Storage Manager (16.00/hour + paid apartment)
We are looking for a Full Time Self-Storage Manager/Guest Service Associate that is energetic, outgoing self-starter with excellent sales, marketing and customer service skills. He/she aggressively contributes to profitability by developing and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships and being committed to customer satisfaction. This Manager pays close attention to detail and has general accounting, marketing and basic computer skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for the sales, marketing, occupancy, and delinquency management of the facility.
- Keeping the facility rented at optimum levels by effectively utilizing advertising, promotional and customer relation skills as approved by management
- Provides outstanding customer service including assessing and resolving customer problems and professionally handling telephone and walk-in inquiries
- Shows, rents and cleans self-storage units as well as actively selling and maintaining supplies of moving and packing materials
- Maintains all required tenant documentation in a neat and orderly manner as directed by management
- Controls delinquencies through telephone contact and letters on a scheduled basis including sending out monthly invoices
- Cleans unit(s) as vacated, hallways, and grounds as needed.
- Maintains a neat, clean, safe and secure facility including minor maintenance and daily lock checks as well as visual inspection daily
- General management of the office including but not limited to opening and closing the office on time each day, keeping and balancing petty cash, making daily bank deposits and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management
- Assist in preparing units for auction, vacate as prescribed by law, and approved by management
- Effectively communicates with management and fellow associates