Commercial Portfolio Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time Commercial Portfolio Manager to be based out of our office in Pasadena, CA. This position will be responsible for the asset management of our (3) three mini storage facilities in southern California, and one (1) in Aspen, Colorado. We are looking for a high energy, “can do” individual that enjoys a fast pace and diverse workload in a dynamic environment! Experience with commercial mini-storage facilities management is a must.
- Identification of needed capital expenditures, scope requirements, estimating budget requirements, contracting of work and timely completion of projects.
- Site travel to local properties.
- Develop and prepare annual budgets and cost estimates.
- Be responsible for identifying and assigning vendors for capital expenses and repairs to facilities. Review and approve contracts with GC’s.
- Responsible for completion of company projects as assigned.
- Ensure that coordination and regular communication of overall property management occurs between key personnel and management.
- Research and recommend procedures, processes and services for continuous improvement in the delivery of results.
- Provide emergency response as needed.
- Manage/supervise employees at each site.
Preferably, 3 to 5 years mini storage management experience in a multiple location organization, preferably overseeing the management of assets.
- Must possess strong project accounting skills, including budget development, ongoing project cost monitoring and large money contract management.
- Must have worked in a corporate environment and possess an excellent customer service attitude with the ability to collaborate, communicate and interact with various management levels within the organization.
- Strong computer skills (MS Suite office of programs including Word and Excel), Yardi or Domico.
- Full time (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) Monday through Friday.
- Paid employee medical insurance
- Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone.
- 401K, vacation and attractive benefit package.
- Starting salary – $55 – $65K depending on experience.
- Generous bonus program.